Sunday, August 4, 2013

CoHosting - Share the love blog hop!

Hello everyone!
Today I am co-hosting with Natasha from Serenity You and Danielle at Sew Much Crafting for their monthly  Share the Love Blog Hop! I'm so excited for this opportunity!




Welcome to Share the Love Blog Hop



Every month Share the Love blog hop will be on both Serenity You and Sew Much Crafting along with the co-hosts's blogs



Rules:

1. Please follow your hosts @ number 1 & 2 and The co-hosts at number 3 - 6.  And any others that you like.

2. Please leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you are a new follower and found them on 'share the love blog hop'

3. Copy and paste the code at the bottom into a new post on your blog (optional)

4. Have fun!!



I am scheduling co-hosts now

If you would like to be a future co-host please fill in this Form

At the moment this is free, but soon I will be charging a small fee



{HOSTS}



Natasha @ Serenity You


Danielle @ Sew Much Crafting


After you have linked up your blog, make sure you scroll down to add your bloglovin, facebook, twitter, pinterest and google+ accounts!! 

Share the Love goes live the first Sunday of every month
If you would like to receive an email reminder of when the blog hop is live Please fill in this form

BLOG
BLOGLOVIN
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
PINTEREST
GOOGLE+

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for co-hosting! Following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for co-hosting. I am a new Follower of your blog. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I am your newest follower coming over from Share the Love Blog Hop! I am excited to check out your recipes section. I am ALWAYS looking for new things to make for dinner! My name is Kristen, and I am the owner of Wonderful at Home blog. I hope your party is successful, and that you have time to stop by and visit! www.wonderfulathome.blogspot.com Have a lovey evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - thanks for co-hosting! I'm following you on G+ :)

    ~LuAnne
    www.winterpastmoments.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the support everyone! I have checked each of you out :) and followed back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...